Hrithik Roshan Biography
|Ø Born||Ø January 10, 1974 in Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Ø Birth Name||Ø Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath|
|Ø Nickname||Ø Duggu|
|Ø Height||Ø 5′ 8¾” (1.75 m)|
|Hrithik Roshan Movies|
| 2020Krrish 4 (pre-production)
Krishna / Krrish
| 2019Super 30
|2019Prem Areni, Janardan Dhatrak, Divya Kumar, Chaitally Parmar: Basanti No Dance (Video short)|
| 2016Mohenjo Daro
| 2015Hey Bro
| 2014/IBang Bang
| 2013Krrish 3
Krishna Mehra / Krrish / Rohit Mehra
Vijay Deenanath Chauhan
| 2011Don 2
Don – Special Appearance
| 2011Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
| 2009Luck by Chance
| 2008Jodhaa Akbar
Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar
| 2006I See You
Whistling man on street
| 2006Dhoom 2
Krishna Mehra / Krrish / Rohit Mehra
| 2003Koi… Mil Gaya
| 2003Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
Prem Kishen Mathur
| 2002Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
| 2002Na Tum Jaano Na Hum
| 2002Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage
| 2001Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…
| 2000Mission Kashmir
| 2000Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai
Rohit / Raj Chopra
| 1986Bhagwaan Dada
| 1983Aasra Pyaar Da
Child dancing in song (uncredited)
| 1981Aas Paas
Dancing Child (uncredited)
| 1980Aap Ke Deewane
Child on Beach during song “Raam Kare Allah” (uncredited)
Boy dancing in song: “Jaane hum sadak ke logon se” (uncredited)
BIO OF HRITIK ROSHN
- Hrithik Roshan is an Indian actor, born on tenth January 1974, widely recognized globally for his versatile roles, unmatchable dancing capabilities and appealing seems.
- After having seemed in films as a child actor inside the 1980s, Roshan made his movie debut in a leading role in Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000) for which he earned Filmfare Awards for Best Actor and Best Male Debut. It changed into now not just a new actor on the block, however a star became born. He became a romantic hero, an movement hero and revolutionized the Hindi movie industry in considerable approaches. Never earlier than had any debutant come to be an overnight sensation of this type.
- After his debut movie, he appeared in Karan Johar’s circle of relatives drama Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001), which acquired substantial love no longer simply in India however even remote places.
- In 2003, Hrithik Roshan, who is often defined as “India’s Most Complete Actor” bowled over every body and proved yet again that it isn’t just the uber-flattering looks that he brings to the desk. This changed into while he perfectly essayed the role of an intellectually disabled boy in Koi… Mil Gaya. Not most effective did the movie set the cash registers ringing hugely, however Roshan also bagged a couple of awards for his acting prowess in the movie, along with the Filmfare Best Actor award.
- The makers turned it right into a franchise because of the huge industrial fulfillment and love that the movie received. The next installment, Krrish (2006) saw Hrithik Roshan playing a superhero, which went directly to end up the first ever-successful Indian superhero in Indian cinema.
- Roshan acquired his 3rd Filmfare Award for Best Actor in 2006 for his overall performance as an enigmatic master thief in the movement film Dhoom 2, with which he redefined fashion and action and set new bars. He established himself as a main motion big name. He took stylized motion to a whole new stage with Bang Bang in 2014, which did huge commercial enterprise on the box workplace.
- In 2012, he created records in Indian cinema while his film, Agneepath minted a whopping 25 crs handiest on its opening day. That is the big name electricity and pull of Hrithik Roshan.
- We also noticed him portray the function of the Moghul emperor, Akbar the Great himself in Jodhaa Akbar (2008) for which he obtained huge crucial acclaim and also an International award at a Film pageant.
- In 2011, Roshan was seen in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, which have become an absolute cult traditional.
- Before becoming an actor, Hrithik toiled as a largely uncredited assistant on movie tasks, gradually progressing from unglamorous responsibilities such as set-sweeping, tea-fetching, or clapper-loading as much as a main position in tale development, digital camera, course, and modifying.
- Since his entry into the industry, Hrithik has parlayed the herbal present of symmetrical capabilities and a tall athletic frame into not possible standards. Through exceptional work ethic, sheer honesty, expertise, and commitment as an actor, he additionally efficiently redefined the Hindi film hero. Actors could now should act and dance and combat for themselves like never earlier than.
- With the kind of roles Hrithik has performed on display, there may be absolute confidence approximately his performing prowess and versatility. From playing a intellectually disabled boy in Koi… Mil Gaya (2003) to an emperor in Jodhaa Akbar (2008); from playing a quadriplegic in Guzaarish (2010) to a visually impaired man in his greater recent movie, Kaabil (2017), he has performed various characters effects with his sheer expertise.
- Hrithik, a warm favored for award show performances due to his easy dance movements, high energy, and mammoth appeal has gained sixty six awards out of 84 nominations, having a win fee of an first rate seventy nine%. Hrithik has also received many Style and Glamour awards for his appearances and red carpet outings. He was in fact voted as the ‘Most Handsome Actor inside the World’ in 2018 by way of worldstopmost.Com
- Hrithik married his youth sweetheart and longtime lady friend, a success indoors clothier and businesswoman Sussanne Khan in December 2000. They have two sons: Hrehaan, born in 2006, and Hridaan, born in 2008. While the 2 got divorced in 2014, they chose to keep cordial relations with each other for his or her youngsters and even today are correct pals.
- Often described as India’s ‘most complete actor’, Hrithik Roshan is the culmination of vintage Hindi film industry from both aspects of his pedigree.
- His maternal grandfather – director-producer _J. Om Prakash_ – first brought little Hrithik onscreen at age 6 by slyly having his team shoot with out the boy’s expertise as he danced on the set of Aasha (1980) even as journeying grandpa. J. Om Prakash later gave young Hrithik his only actual speakme function as a infant, directing him in the key role of Rajnikanth’s adopted son in Bhagwaan Dada (1986).
- Paternal grandfather Roshan Lal Nagrath – the authentic “Roshan” – changed into a gifted classical musician and well-known composer who as tune director in the 1940s, 1950s, and Sixties helped define the emerging Bollywood film track. He died earlier than Hrithik become born. But even Hrithik’s grandmother – variously credited as “Ira Nagrath” and “Ira Roshan” – is herself a musician-composer who finished her husband’s films at Roshan’s death and persevered for decades as assistant tune director on her son’s projects – Hrithik’s uncle, multiple Filmfare Award winning composer Rajesh Roshan.
- Hrithik’s father – Rakesh Roshan – entered the film enterprise as an assistant to J. Om Prakash before moving to actor, a a success leading man in such films as Khubsoorat (1980). Rakesh later organised the circle of relatives movie organisation, FilmKraft Productions (India) Pvt. Ltd., first as producer and later director.
- Meanwhile Hrithik graduated from Mumbai’s prestigious Bombay Scottish School and took a Bachelor of Commerce degree first class from Sydenham College. He turned down a UCLA master’s degree scholarship to go into films. To study the craft of film from the ground up, from Khel (1992) thru Koyla (1997) Hrithik toiled as a largely uncredited assistant at the own family’s movie initiatives, regularly progressing from such unglamorous tasks as set-sweeping, tea-fetching, or clapper-loading up to a chief role in tale development, digital camera, direction, and modifying. All the while Hrithik studied performing, dance, martial arts, or even bodybuilding (having always been hopelessly skinny) to put together himself to end up a movie actor.
- 14 January 2000: Hrithik Roshan’s resultant debut movie, Kaho Naa … Pyaar Hai, not best firmly mounted Hrithik as dramatic hero, romantic hero, and action hero, but honestly revolutionised the Hindi film industry in sizeable approaches.
- Through unparalleled paintings ethic and sheer honesty, skills, and commitment as an actor, Hrithik has parlayed the herbal present of symmetrical functions and a tall athletic body into hitherto inconceivable requirements. He efficaciously redefined the Hindi film hero. Short, fat, unpleasant men no longer need apply. Likewise, actors with limited dramatic range, or the ones lacking dedication to work. Lead actors might now have to act and dance and combat for themselves as never before. Existing stars both adapted to the new general, as Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan did, or went into decline, which includes Govinda.
Trivia Hrithik Roshan
- In the years seeing that Kaho Naa … Pyaar Hai Hrithik has never looked returned, always always pushing himself in new instructions. Thus he has executed important, commercial, and award-winning fulfillment with roles as diverse as a captivating but mind-damaged infant-adult, Koi … Mil Gaya (2003), an enigmatic grasp thief, Dhoom 2 (2006), a quadriplegic, Guzaarish (2010), India’s first film superhero, Krrish (2006), or even the moghul emperor Akbar the Great himself, Jodhaa Akbar (2008).
- Hrithik married his formative years sweetheart and longtime lady friend, a hit indoors designer and businesswoman Sussanne Khan (herself from a Hindi movie clan), in December 2000. They have two sons: Hrehaan, born 2006, and Hridaan, born 2008.
Personal Quotes Of Hritik Roshn
- (2000): “I am happy I even have the intelligence to understand what is going directly to me. If I allow myself to get suffering from all this hype, I’ll stunt my boom as an actor and be damned for lifestyles. I recognize that I still have an extended manner to head before I can even aspire to equal the achievements of any of the superstars. I recognise I am good at my process, and I am positive I can be rattling precise sooner or later but proper now, I additionally know how bad I may be.”
- (February 2006): My huge dream is to take our cinema to a global platform. The concept of acting in a Jackie Chan film doesn’t excite me. That’s betrayal.
- (July 2006): One mistake we usually make is to ape the West. We try the movies we think we would love. The proper crossover movies are Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2003) and Life Is Beautiful (2000), in which the director goes absolutely with the aid of his conviction, way of life, community and conditioning. I am hoping, now not just for me and my father and own family, however for Indian cinema that Krrish (2006) will be successful, so we will envision an excellent larger extravaganza. We want to find the money for that freedom to take our cinema better. I accept as true with we’re very close now to getting observed on a international platform.
- (June 2010 — Q on dance and acting) I am an actor and dance is one of the things I do, one of the expressions of my appearing. Like now and again I have a tear in my eye, now and again I say rapid dialogues, on occasion I jump off homes, and every so often I dance. If one expression is preferred more than the alternative, then it is somebody’s factor of view. I do not remember dance my distinctiveness. I do it like I do the entirety else — war to make it my nice.
- [recalling, in 2009 as an adult and successful actor, his childhood battle to overcome a crippling stammer] I suffered with a speech problem, and it took me a protracted, lengthy, long time. It’s been the hardest sort of warfare for a person who wants to be an actor. But I got the assist at the right time, and now I’m — here. So miracles do manifest! I need to tell all of the households available, the youngsters who’re suffering and dwelling without wish, to just believe enough — and examine me. You can trade your life!
- [Questioned in January 2017 about his favourite car — among a personal garage known to also contain a Ferrari Modena, Maserati Spyder, and Rolls Royce Ghost Series II] I suppose in the mean time, it is got to be my MINI Cooper. The reason truly is that my children adore it and it is a terrific automobile for a dad to take his kids on a ride.
- On Parenting – I’d say that I am a manual to them (Hrehaan and Hridaan), a friend to them and a father to them. Different matters at specific instances.
- Hrithik has the fluidity and rhythm to move effects via songs. I think he were given this experience of rhythm from his grandparents. His grandfather became a fantastic composer and his grandmother a excellent singer. His uncle Rajesh Roshan is a famous composer or even Hrithik’s father Rakesh has a very good song sense. His musical historical past comes alive in his dance movements. Hrithik’s a remarkable actor too. Woh itna sundaracting karta hai ki important hairaan ho jaati hoon. (Translation: I am stunned by using his performing.) I think his best gift from God is that he seems very harmless. His eyes are so deep and transparent: Lata Mangeshkar Hrithik Roshan
- I surely could need to create and shoot an anthem with all of the flags of the sector. That movie could be performed in cinemas the world over before a movie starts and feature all of the human beings from diverse nations arise for each different’s flags as ‘One World’. Can you believe how that might unite us! Can you spot the delight in that! How beautiful that might be!
- My grandfather, my nanaji, J. Om Prakash is my other function version. He is a person I actually have tried to emulate and I hope to be like him after I am his age. His silent electricity, his understanding, is superb. I haven’t come upon a more properly examine guy than him. There’s a peace and calm and serenity approximately him that is splendid. When I am with him, I instantly turn out to be a scholar. I just sit and watch and listen to him and he usually has some thing teaching and inspirational to tell me… Something from his beyond, some incident that happened, or a few e book that he has read. He continually tries to instill a few appropriate first-rate in me. I look ahead to meeting him and on occasion once I am not capable of meet him, I feel starved for his agency, of the matters that he teaches me. He has prompted me a awesome deal.
- If I had a son I’d like him to be Hrithik. His eyes talk volumes. His body language and his complete demeanor is breathtaking. Main to fidaa ho gayi. Actor ho to aisa (Translation: I am in love with his paintings, actors should be like him): Shabana Azmi Hrithik Roshan
- Creativity have to by no means the about money. True, money is at the centre of our life. But it is not all-vital. There are different matters which make lifestyles richer, which have nothing to do with money. If you degree cash towards your goals, you may constantly be terrible. But in case you degree cash against your desires, you’ll constantly be wealthy. Money need to be a means to an cease, not an end in itself. People constantly react to what they see. And they provide consistent with what they see. If they see a hungry guy, they may deliver him meals, if they see a negative guy, they will provide him cash, if they see an indignant guy, they will shun him and if they see a promising man, they may deliver him opportunities. That’s human instinct. Instead of showing your anger and frustration and helplessness at the battle you may be going via, display them your promise and do it with a smile.
- Be honest with your self. You should be brutally honest with your self first, to make certain whether or not you have it in you to make it. That turned into the primary element I did. I took a terrific, difficult take a look at myself to look if I had the potential. Hrithik Roshan
- There changed into an acquaintance of mine who struggled within the enterprise for about five to 6 years. He by no means got a decent task. When he become 29, he left India and went to America and today he’s a millionaire. I used to maintain telling him, maybe this isn’t always intended for you, maybe you’re meant for some thing else. But he was relentless and he was hung up approximately making it in films. Now he tells me, ‘Hrithik you were so proper. I want I had no longer wasted those seven years of my existence!’ My point here is, if you are not getting wherein you want to inside the first two years, if you have no longer even commenced off, then there may be something else supposed for you. Chase any other dream!
- ‘Half your life you figure at turning into famous. And when you do, you conceal at the back of darkish glasses!’ – Al Pacino
- Again, this is applicable to an unfortunate few. There are sure actors who are very, very shy humans. When they start off, they recognize they may be extraordinarily confident at the back of the masks of a character. When they turn out to be stars, the fame and reputation compels them to stand before the sector as themselves with the equal quantity of self assurance and they’re not able to do this because they’re so used to a mask! Suddenly when stardom happens, you end up greater than the man or woman and everywhere people need to recognise approximately you, need extra of you. Many instances we don’t feel that assured and so we do not need to be in that limelight. We need to cover away because we do not take into account ourselves as right as what we are inside the movie…Greek God suitable seems, ideal feelings, those are surely just a mirage.Hrithik Roshan
- Even I went via the same aspect proper after Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai. But once I conventional that I could in no way be as appropriate as what I painting on display, I determined quite a few peace inside. It’s k not to be as precise. The picture is one issue and a man or women any other; it is also very hard to stay up to any other photograph. Infact, I could move up to now as to mention that it’s futile. Basically it is very unintelligent if you get blended up between the character and the individual. Of path it’s a entice that a lot of fools fall into as actors.Hrithik Roshan
- Somewhere this looking to hide away arises from lack of confidence too. You want to make your lovers happy. You need them to be impressed by means of you and you don’t think that the way you’re in real life is ideal enough to you placed on an act. You talk with a deeper voice or you begin taking walks with a swagger, a touch frown to your brow just to reveal what lots of weight you have got for your shoulders due to the fact you’re a star. I recognise this because I was doing precisely this stuff for some time after Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai’s launch.
- One day, I turned into in Delhi surrounded with the aid of enthusiasts, signing autographs and playing Raj from the film to the hilt. I had accomplished that man or woman to perfection in my head and it wasn’t a difficult act. So I changed into setting in this complete Raj act, speakme and signing autographs and being a star when unexpectedly I noticed my dad and mom standing a little beforehand, looking me from a distance. I became so embarrassed due to the fact I knew that they knew the reality approximately what and who I certainly am. I felt so ashamed at that moment. In an instant I just threw my hands up, I drew a breath, sat down and went returned to being myself. I commenced talking like myself, being a idiot and not being too difficult on myself for allowing myself to be a idiot. And things simply became a lot easier and I started out taking part in myself. That turned into a whole load off my shoulders.
- It’s now not a privilege to be born as a wealthy and famous man’s child, broadly speaking it is a drawback. You tend to become lazy and complacent and used to luxurious. Where Hrehaan and Hridhaan are privileged is of their being born to a father who has experienced united states of americaand downs and acquired a humble sense of life and the sector. And if you have area, these few additions are also exceptional.
- I bet while you detach yourself from troubles that you concept had been humongous and put yourself in perspective, like whilst you see that even the sun device can be just a dot and insignificant inside the universe, it type of gives you a spiritual side, and so the simplest factor that will become critical in lifestyles is feeling good about yourself. So whether or not you’re trying to find things that you’re obsessed on on the floor floor or one centesimal of the evolution ladder, your soul will most effective be stimulated if your eventual goal is happiness, now not reputation and riches.
- Hrehaan and Hridhaan are natural angels and natural pleasure. Unfortunately, they are now not naughty and that continues me a touch involved as I too, become now not naughty as a kid.
- There will be periods wherein you may be out there and not see them for days on cease and that’s the time you should sense stronger approximately yourself which you are running to provide for them. When I miss them an excessive amount of, instead of feeling too bad, I rephrase it and tell myself that I am doing this as I am a company. And they’ll be better humans knowing that they had a strong father who went out there and provided for them. Love ought to in no way disempower you. It have to empower you even more.
- I am so full of love that it’s no longer possible I may not find love.
- I turned into the most not likely candidate to end up an actor.
- Good appears is not certainly about eyes, ears, nose, mouth, creation… It’s about expression. There are plenty of faces which can be very stunning, however if you don’t explicit proper, then it’s of no need. But it does not harm that human beings discover me first-class searching (smiles).
- My sons. They had been the most effective source of a few kind of happiness for me. I had to create a world for them that gave them the desire that their dad could be all right. I didn’t want them to see that their father were overwhelmed. My mission now could be simply to cause them to happy.Hrithik Roshan
- A line from my favored poem goes: If you may meet with triumph and disaster… And treat the ones impostors just the same.
- You ought to be stupid to now not be humble. We are all mortals. And some thing power is bestowed upon us has been carried out through others.
- Feelings are temperamental, they exchange everyday. I base my existence on outcome and results. Every day I wake up, and set myself four things to do, which I even have by no means performed before or are difficult, even not possible. At the quit of the day I tick them off. If I’ve executed what I got down to do, I sleep like a toddler.
- I’m feeling focused and content material. At peace with myself. I’m in the end owning my area. I experience like I’m journeying lower back to the character I was.
- Well, allow’s put it like this… If I ever write a book, Bang Bang and my non-public u.S.A.And downs in the course of this era may be the interval point of the ebook. The 2nd half of my lifestyles could be the … (pauses for some time) the higher part of my existence (smiles).Hrithik Roshan
- I am so glad with in which I am and who I am proper now that if I change even a unmarried component; it might exchange the truth of who I am. So, I wouldn’t change something. I am very satisfied and proud of every unmarried revel in I even have had.
- Stammering is something it truly is never left my mind. I nevertheless can not watch the King’s Speech.
- Highs and lows are a part of life. When you are on a excessive, you need to discover ways to trip that wave and revel in it. And whilst you’re low, you need to learn how to benefit perspective, use your experience of humour and laugh even more difficult.
- My individual. Everything you do in life is with the only reason of constructing a individual. If you have got grown from each state of affairs high quality or bad, then your individual is constructed. But in case you’re nonetheless blaming God and complaining approximately your occasions nonetheless, then your individual isn’t even defined.Hrithik Roshan
- My bond with my boys is authentic and robust, now not simply because they’re my sons, but due to the fact we 3 are perfectly solid in characters that get alongside so nicely whilst we’re together. Nothing stays special if you aren’t continuously pushing your creativeness to find out and invent possibilities. Fatherhood didn’t simply happen to me, I am intentionally residing it, re-imagining it and rediscovering it each day. It is as beautiful as I make it, just like anything else in existence.
- I make peace with it once I see the primary reproduction of my movie. I actually have never been amazed with the fate of my movie. It’s all accomplished in my head.Hrithik Roshan
- I am an explorer, an adventurer… What the sector fears, I need to conquer. You can expect the surprising from me.
- It relies upon on which phantasm you select to live via. If you consciousness handiest on your self, you would be unhappy. But if you awareness on others, you could be happy. You can create love and it’ll fill you..
|Aap Ke Deewane (1980)||Rs300|
|Mission Kashmir (2000)||Rs10,000,000|
|Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage (2002)||Rs20,000,000|
|Na Tum Jaano Na Hum (2002)||Rs50,000,000|